We are currently looking to expand our team with a highly motivated leader to manage and build a team of in-house display media buyers.
- Advanced understanding of ad-serving platforms, ad tagging, testing, buying online media and/or managing campaign budgets
- Up-to-date knowledge of the digital (interactive) media marketplace
- Familiarity with email, affiliate, display, social, (CPM/CPC/CPA/CPV) and other marketing tactics is a must.
The primary role of the Senior Display Media Manager will be planning, buying, tracking and optimizing display/native campaigns through direct display buys and a variety of display/native networks.
Duties include researching opportunities, negotiating and buying inventory, coordinating internally with web team and product managers, and analyzing advertising placements. The ideal candidate will be intimately familiar with online advertising and possess the desire to grow an aggressive external advertising program.Candidates should have an understanding of campaign costs, response rates, and the ability to tailor placements to meet campaign objects and goals.The ability to clearly articulate and present strategies, recommendations and results to team members is required. Strong management skills with a proven ability to drive projects to successful completion is required. This position requires an individual with creative, data-driven, entrepreneurial spirit with exceptional writing, communication and influence skills.
- Actively manage campaigns by optimizing bidding, and performance to ensure KPI delivery
- Aggressively negotiate and buy interactive media with a keen undertstanding of performance goals and metrics
- Provide creative direction for banners, text ads, images and landing pages
- Build and maintain working relationships with publishers, media partners, affiliates, and list brokers
- Monitor and scale multiple campaigns prioritizing by revenue opportunity
- Analyze data against the defined campaign success metrics
- Experience in optimizing and scaling paid acquisition campaigns
- Familiarity with email, affiliate, display, social, (CPM/CPC/CPA/CPV) and other marketing tactics is a must
- The ability to discern great marketing copy from the mediocre is required
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing industry, trends and new developments
- Ability to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions and use sound judgment
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss new technical concepts and schedule tradeoffs with technical employees
- Most importantly: The unrelenting desire to grow a customer base and meet aggressive KPIs
ABOUT REVENUE ENGINEERS
There’s nothing quite like being part of the friendly and fast growing team at RevenueEngineers.com. We are a dynamic company at the forefront of international eCommerce, located just a stone’s throw away from The Amsterdamse Bos.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
Being an innovative, successful and fast growing business, you could say we’re the closest thing to Silicon Valley in Amsterdam. In other words, the pace is fast and the standards are high. We work very hard to meet the needs of our customers and be even more successful. But make no mistake, we don’t forget to have fun while doing this.
If you share our no-nonsense approach and take pride in a job well done, this is a career where you’ll never stand still. As we’re growing so fast, you’ll be able to go places too. Are you interested in this opportunity? Apply now!